Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I was almost good...

"Actually, we're going out."

And with those words, I think I had my first panic attack since the Kelly/Sloth fiasco of '03.

Listen, these blogs are basically a place where people post what's on their mind and, unless worded carefully, can receive reams of shit for it. So I'll put this delicately: I have never been this hurt and it takes all I have (and about 8 hrs of OC dvds and Hefe beer) to be able to keep myself going into tomorrow.

There is one thing though and that's that I have the best friends anyone could ask for. Kevin, Will, Kelly, Lisa, Karl, Burton, Alex, Emily... All of you guys. You each have your own way of being there for me. After a shitload of sarcastic melodrama fiction I can say that I couldn't create the spirit of friendship that you as a group can heap on me.

Quotes of the day: "Y'know why they're called 'gay men?' Because they're happy!" - Me, "Every relationship consists of four people: the people who are in it and the people who are waiting on the sidelines for them to get out of it" - Will, "They're just life support systems for vaginas." - My dad.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled rants and nonsense writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home