Saturday, February 04, 2006

Updates

So the first column should be up on Feb. 14th and I'm going to try to go for a monthly schedule where I publish a new column every FOURTH Tuesday. Fingers crossed. Again, the column is called "Square Bound" on www.sequart.com.

Lisa Deadly rolled into town tonight. She was greeted by Kellan, Dennis, and Abel and me as we all exchanged quips, beers, stories, and other substances to abuse. We helped her unload her car of some valuables that needed to be stored at my place until she could find permanent residence and get settled. All in all, we'll see how the weekend treats her.

I've finally hit burnout. Too much work, not enough sleep, very little social life, and no time for school collided last week and I ended up crashing for almost fourteen hours. It was just too much to handle. I talked to the video store and now I'm down to 7-11pm shifts for the foreseeable future. They just don't pay me enough to do more than that right now at the expense of school. I'll be spending the next few days trying to get caught up to refocus the term and not have to "salvage" anything, but get as decent grades as possible.

Will bought his new car and is quite ecstatic. Click his link to learn more.

Bentley is putting together a small Super Bowl party. He's quite ecstatic. He has not posted anything on his blog, so there would be no point to clicking his link.

Doc seems to think that something about my blog or the way I write would elicit the term "creative arrogance." I think that's what happens when Doc starts making up stories about having sex again. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Many other new developments, but I'm saving updates on those until any number of them start to show signs of bearing fruit.

:End of Information Stream:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home