Monday, July 04, 2005

The World is a Vampire

Actually, I'm not that big of a fan of the Smashing Pumpkins. Seriously, it just isn't my thing and I've always thought that Billy Corgan was a little TOO into Bozo the Clown.

"Stop thinking." That's what I'm going to try for awhile. It's like the Seinfeld episode where George does the opposite of what he usually does and all of a sudden becomes uber-successful. It's just sort of getting in my way and making me become obsessed with failure and what I've done wrong in my life.

I can't wait to quit the bank. I really can't wait to start school. I really, really can't wait to move downtown.

I think we're in for a change. A vengeful, violent, slaughtering of change that will take a slash across the last few months.

The world is a vampire, but that doesn't matter if you're a werewolf.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Miss Marjie said...

even a werewolf can be drained

 

Post a Comment

<< Home