Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm alive, I swear!

Been busy. The state of the union is that I MUST focus on this semester in order to graduate on time and without incident.

Work at the video store progresses. I have returned to my city to find it just as I left it and slid right back into my life without being culture shocked from being in NYC. S'not like the place was Europe or anything, but there were moments when I was worried I might try to catch the subway to get to campus on time.

Just trying to get through the day.

Other news:

*Column should be up on www.sequart.com by tomorrow. Please comment. It makes me look good.

*Started hanging out with Justin from West Linn High School again. Of all the people I'd see wandering PSU campus, THIS guy. S'nice to hang out with him again. 6 years can change people.

*Still working on finding post-graduatation work. It goes slowly.

*I <3 Comics.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 comics, too.

(they help me through the days- just read Batman: The Killing Joke. It's my new favorite and I think I'm in love with Alan Moore!)

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, have U read The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay? Book about boy comic book creators? I think you'd like it lots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home